Duchess Eleanor (Alianore) Beauchamp of Beaufort 840
- Born: Sep 1407, Walthamstow, Essex, England 661,840
- Marriage (1): Edmund Beaufort Marquess of Dorset, Duke of Somerset, K. G. in 1433 in Kings Stanley, Gloucestershire, England 840
- Died: 6 Mar 1467, Baynards Castle, London, England at age 59 661,840,846
Noted events in her life were:
• Children. 661 Edmund and Eleanor had 6 daughters whose names are not recorded in the Mistress of the Monarchy book.
Eleanor married Edmund Beaufort Marquess of Dorset, Duke of Somerset, K. G., son of Marquess John Beaufort Earl of Somerset, K. G. and Lady Margaret Holland Duchess of Clarence, in 1433 in Kings Stanley, Gloucestershire, England.840 (Edmund Beaufort Marquess of Dorset, Duke of Somerset, K. G. was born in 1406 in East Barnet, Westminster, London, Middlesex, England,661,840,841,842 died on 22 May 1455 in First Battle of St. Albans 661,840 and was buried in 1455 in St. Albans Abbey, St. Albans, Herefordshire, England 843.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Unlicensed, 1438. 847 This unlicensed marriage was pardoned on 7 Mar 1438.