Henry Glover 889
- Born: 15 Feb 1603, Worcester, England 889,890,891
- Marriage (1): Ellen (Elinor, Helena) Wakeman in 1640 in New Haven, Connecticut 889
- Died: 2 Sep 1689, New Haven, Connecticut at age 86 889,890
- Buried: New Haven, Connecticut 889
Noted events in his life were:
• Name. 892 Holmes records the name as of Saxon origin; the family was seated in the counties of Warwick and Kent, England in the 14th century.
• Residences, 1634-1645. 893 Holmes records that Henry came to New England from Ipswich, England in 1634 was a freeman in Dedham, Mass 1642, located at Boston Mass and went to New Haven, Conn about 1645.
Henry married Ellen (Elinor, Helena) Wakeman, daughter of Francis Wakeman and Anne Good, in 1640 in New Haven, Connecticut.889 (Ellen (Elinor, Helena) Wakeman was born on 13 Apr 1607 in Bewdley, Worcester, England,889,890,894 died on 1 May 1698 in New Haven, Connecticut 889,890 and was buried in New Haven, Connecticut 889.)