Sir Owen Tudor 772,802
- Born: 1402 802
- Partnership (1): Catherine of Valois Possibly 2 Jun 1420 801
- Died: 4 Feb 1461, Hereford, England at age 59 772,802
Noted events in his life were:
• Ancestors. 1019 Historians consider the descendants of Ednyfed Fychan, including Owen Tudor, the most powerful family in 13th to 14th-century Wales.
• Death, 4 Feb 1461. 801,802 Owen was beheaded after the Battle of Mortimer's Cross.
Owen had a relationship with Catherine of Valois, daughter of King Charles VI of France "The Mad" and Isabeau (Isabelle) of Bavaria, Possibly 2 Jun 1420.801 (Catherine of Valois was born on 27 Oct 1401 in Hotel Saint-Pol, Paris, France,774,775,776 died on 3 Jan 1437 in London, England 775,776 and was buried in Westminster Abbey, London, England 774.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage in doubt. 774 There is no clear evidence either way whether Catherine and Owen Tudor actually married. No documentation of such a marriage exists.