Aubrey II De Vere Sheriff of London 1047
- Born: 1085, Hedingham, Essex, England 1033,1048
- Marriage (1): Lady Adeliza (Alice) de Clare about 1102 in Of., Suffolk, England 1046
- Died: 15 May 1141, Slain in London, Middlesex, England at age 56 1033
- Buried: Colne Priory, Essex, England 1048
Noted events in his life were:
• Offices, 1133. 1048 Aubrey II served as one of the king's chamberlains and as a justiciar under kings Henry I and Stephen . Henry I also appointed him as sheriff of London and Essex and co-sheriff with Richard Basset of eleven counties. In June 1133, that king awarded the office of master chamberlain to Aubrey and his heirs.
• Death, 1141. 1048 In May 1141, during the English civil war, Aubrey was killed by a London mob.
Aubrey married Lady Adeliza (Alice) de Clare, daughter of Third Lord Gilbert Fitz Richard De Clare of Clare and Adeliza (Alice) de Clermont, about 1102 in Of., Suffolk, England.1046 (Lady Adeliza (Alice) de Clare was born in 1094 in Clare Manor, Sudbury, Suffolk, England 1049,1050 and died on 1 Nov 1163 in St. Onyth's, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, England 1049,1050.)