Margaret Agatha Feeley
- Born: 13 May 1888, Mason City Iowa
- Marriage (1): Glenn Wait Noble on 25 Jun 1913 in Mason City, Iowa
- Died: 1981, Waukesha, Waukesha, Wisconsin at age 93
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1910, Iowa City, Johnson County, Iowa. Margaret (21) is a lodger with her sister Henrietta (27) at the home of Anna Grubb. Margaret is the Chief Operator at the Telephone Company and Henrietta is an operator. Both sisters show their father's place of birth to be New York (?) but their mother as Maine.
• Census, 1920, Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The Glen Noble family is living in Milwaukee.
Jack is listed as 3 but Mary Ann is not listed. although she would be 4 months or so.
• Census, 1930, Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The Glenn Noble family is living in Milwaukee on 52nd St.
Glenn is 40, Margaret 40, John 13, Mary Ann 10 and Patricia 4.
He and his parents were born in Iowa.
She was born in Wisconsin and her parents in Ireland and Maine.
Margaret married Glenn Wait Noble, son of Marshall Henry Noble and Stella J. Wait, on 25 Jun 1913 in Mason City, Iowa. (Glenn Wait Noble was born on 5 Jul 1889 in Nashua, Iowa,20,21 died on 3 Dec 1937 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 22 and was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Nashua, Chickasaw County Iowa 23.)