Henry de Ferrers Second Lord Ferrers of Groby 1186
- Born: 1298, Stebbing, Dunmow, Essex, England 1451
- Marriage (1): Isabel de Verdun 20 Feb 1330 or 1331 in Newbold Verdon, Leicestershire, England 105,1186
- Died: 15 Sep 1343, Groby, Leicestershire, England at age 45 1186
- Buried: Priory Of Saint Mary, Ulverscroft, Leicestershire, England 105
Noted events in his life were:
• Biography: 1330 - 1340. 105 Henry was summoned to Parliament 1330 to 1338. He accompanied the king to Ireland in 1331, but was one of the 'disinherited" who took part in Edward de Baliol's invasion of Scotland in 1332. He received a pardon in 1338 for all offenses, including the capture of Roger de Mortimer. He was with the King at the Battle of Sluys in 1340.
Henry married Isabel de Verdun, daughter of Theobold II de Verdun Justiciar of Ireland and Lady Elizabeth Clare Baroness Verdun, Baroness Damory, 20 Feb 1330 or 1331 in Newbold Verdon, Leicestershire, England 105.,1186 (Isabel de Verdun was born on 21 Mar 1317 in Amesbury, Wiltshire, England,1186,1452 died on 2 Aug 1349 in Groby, Leicestershire, England 1186,1453 and was buried in Priory of Ulverscroft, Leicestershire, England 1451.)