John Fitzalan Earl of Arundel, Lord of Clun and Oswestry 1549,1556
- Born: 22 May 1223, Arundel, Sussex, England 1549,1560
- Marriage (1): Maud (Matilda) de Botiller of Lincoln circa 1245 1559
- Died: 10 Nov 1267, Arundel Castle, Sussex, England at age 44 1549,1560
- Buried: 10 Nov 1267, Haughmond Abbey, Shropshire, England 1559
Noted events in his life were:
• Heir. 1561 John became Lord of Clun & Oswestry by right of his mother and inherited, in 1243, the castle and honour of Arundel and became Earl of Arundel by law.
John married Maud (Matilda) de Botiller of Lincoln, daughter of Theobald le Botiller (Butler) Second Baron Butler and Rohese de Verdun, circa 1245.1559 (Maud (Matilda) de Botiller of Lincoln was born about 1225 1549 and died on 27 Nov 1283 1549.)