Henry Scrope of Bolton 1636
- Born: In or before 1268, Brancewell, Wensley, Yorkshire, England 1808
- Marriage (1): Margaret de Ros
- Died: 7 Sep 1336, Bolton, Yorkshire, England at age 68 1636,1808,1809,1810
- Buried: Premonstratensian abbey of St Agatha at Easby, Richmondshire, England 1808
Noted events in his life were:
• Biography. 1636 Henry and his brother Geoffrey were in succession chief justice of the king's bench and prominent supporters of the court in the reign of King Edward II of England.
Henry married Margaret de Ros, daughter of William de Ros and Matilda de Vaux. (Margaret de Ros was born circa 1302 in Helmsley Castle, Holderness, Yorkshire, England 1635 and died on 13 Oct 1357 1635,1811.)