Catherine Farlinger 64,65
- Born: 26 Jan 1809, Stormont, Cornwall, Ontario, Canada 65
- Christened: 20 Jun 1811, Stormont, Cornwall, Ontario, Canada 64,65,68
- Marriage (1): Jacob Bond (Barnhart) Noble on 5 Feb 1828 in Stormont, Cornwall, Canada West 64
- Died: 2 Sep 1886, Nashua, Chickasaw County, Iowa at age 77 65
- Buried: 1886, Oak Hill Cemetery, Nashua, Iowa 65
Noted events in her life were:
• Language. 66 Ruth Mary Olson's one page research report states that Catherine was of German descent and it was said that she rarely spoke but when she did, it was in German.
• Birth year, 1828. 66 Ruth Mary Olson's one page research report shows that Catherine was born in 1828.
• Moved, 1846-1855, Brasher, New York and Chickasaw County, Iowa. 65 Jacob and Catherine and their large family moved from Canada to Brasher, New York in 1846 and then to Chickasaw County, Iowa in 1855. No reason is given for these moves. See that their son's, Solomon's, wife Belinda was born in Brasher, New York in 1843.
• US Census, 1850, Brasher, NY. 69 Catharine (two a's) and Jacob are living in Brasher in the 1850 Census. Their 6 children ages 5 - 16 are living with them. Also living with them is "Dolla" Noble age 89, female, born in New York.
Two Wait families are living nearby including Belinda, age 60, born in NY and, next door, Henry, age 28, born in Vermont.
Catherine married Jacob Bond (Barnhart) Noble, son of Solomon Noble and Dorothy Tuttle (Gallinger?), on 5 Feb 1828 in Stormont, Cornwall, Canada West.64 (Jacob Bond (Barnhart) Noble was born circa 1808 in Cornwall, Ontario, Canada East,65 died on 15 Oct 1869 near Nashua, Iowa 65 and was buried in 1869 in Oak Hill Cemetery, Nashua, Iowa 65.)