Mary Ann Noble
- Born: 1 Feb 1920, Bay View, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Christened: 22 Feb 1920, Immaculate Conception Church, Milwaukee, WI
- Marriage (1): Thomas James Healy on 25 May 1946 in St. Rose Church Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 1
- Died: 30 Nov 2010, Centennial, Arapahoe, Colorado at age 90
- Buried: Apr 2011, Holy Cross Cemetary Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Noted events in her life were:
• Baptism. Mary Ann's godparents were Mrs. Harriet Porter and William Feeley, the sister and brother of Margaret Feeley Noble. William's name is shown as Gulielmus, the Gaelic for William. Mary Ann believes that he soon left the US for Ireland.
Father L. R. Schiffler was the baptising priest.
• Residence, 1920, Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 6 The Nobles lived at 255 Rush Ave. in 1920. This was probably the home that Mary Ann came to after her birth.
• Residence, 1930, Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The Nobles lived at 1009 52nd St. in Milwaukee in 1930. Glenn was a salesman.
• Residence, 1940, Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Mary Ann is living in Milwaukee at 718 28th Place during the census. She is a singer on the radio.
She is living with her mother Margaret (48 and a saleswoman in a department store), her brother Jack (23 and a Rodman on a WPA Project) and her sister Patricia Jane (14 and a High School student).
They rent their home and lived in the same home in 1935.
Mary married Thomas James Healy, son of Josephine Kennedy, on 25 May 1946 in St. Rose Church Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.1 (Thomas James Healy was born on 4 Jan 1909 in St Joseph's Hospital and Foundling Asylum, Cincinnati, Hamilton, Ohio, christened on 5 Jan 1909 in St Joseph's Hospital and Foundling Asylum, Cincinnati, Hamilton, Ohio, died on 27 Jan 1998 in Santa Rosa, Sonoma, California and was buried in 1998 in Holy Cross Cemetary Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Priest and witnesses. 5 Father Joseph J. Conley performed the ceremony. The witnesses were Patricia J. Noble and C. (Charlie?) F. Kilgore.
Dad listed his father's name as Francis - no last name.
Dad listed his residence as 2218 N. Summit Ave., Milwaukee.