Edmund Stafford 1° Baron Stafford 1853,1854
- Born: 15 Jul 1272, Clifton, Staffordshire, England 1853,1854,1855
- Marriage (1): Margaret Bassett in 1298 in Drayton, Staffordshire, England 1853
- Died: Aug 1308, Clifton, Staffordshire, England at age 36 1853,1854,1856,1857
- Buried: Church of Friars Minors, Stafford, England 1853
Noted events in his life were:
• Origins of the family. 1856 The Staffords were first found in the Domesday survey (completed in 1086), with Robert de Stafford in possession of around 131 lordships, including being the governor of Stafford Castle from which the name is assumed to have been taken.
Edmund married Margaret Bassett, daughter of Sir Ralph Bassett M. P. and Hawise Grey, in 1298 in Drayton, Staffordshire, England.1853 (Margaret Bassett was born in 1273 in Drayton Bassett, Staffordshire, England,1853,1858 died on 17 Mar 1337 in Tysoe, Warwickshire, England 1858 and was buried in St. Mary's Churchyard, Tysoe, Warwickshire, England 1853.)