Richard De Clare Strongbow Second Earl of Pembroke 1034,1039,1951
- Born: 1130, Tonbridge, Kent, England 1951
- Marriage (1): Aoife (Eva) MacMurrough of Leinster on 29 Aug 1170 in Reginald's Tower, Waterford, Ireland 1039,1950
- Partnership (2): Unknown (Mistress)
- Died: 20 Apr 1176, Dublin, Ireland at age 46 1951
- Buried: Christchurch Cathedral, Dublin, Ireland 1951
Noted events in his life were:
• Battle and marriage, Aug 1170. 1039,1951 The marriage of Strongbow and Aoife took place in August 1170, the day after the capture of Waterford </wiki/Waterford> by the Cambro-Norman forces led by Strongbow.
Richard married Aoife (Eva) MacMurrough of Leinster, daughter of Dermot (Diarmait) MacMurrough King of Leinster and Mor Ui Thuathail (O'Toole), on 29 Aug 1170 in Reginald's Tower, Waterford, Ireland 1039.,1950 (Aoife (Eva) MacMurrough of Leinster was born in 1145 1950 and died in 1188 1950.)
Richard had a relationship with Unknown (Mistress).