Earl Robert de Beaumont "Le Bossu" 2nd Earl of Leicester 781,2010,2011
- Born: 24 Nov 1104, Leicester, Leicestershire, England 2010,2011
- Marriage (1): Amice de Montfort after 1120 2010
- Died: 5 Apr 1168, Prob Brackley Castle, Northamptonshire, England at age 63 2010,2011
- Buried: Apr 1168, Leicester Abbey, Leicester, Leicestershire, England 2011
Noted events in his life were:
• Birth. 2011 Robert was a twin.
A fourteenth-century chronicler notes him as Robert "Le Bossu" meaning "Robert the Hunchback" in French.
• Justiciar, 1155-1168. 2010,2011 Robert was Justiciar of England under King Henry II. In medieval Medieval England and Scotland the Chief Justiciar (later known simply as the Justiciar) was roughly equivalent to a modern Prime Minister as the monarch's chief minister.
Robert married Amice de Montfort, daughter of Raoul II de Montfort (de Waiet) and Avice (Emma) Fitzosborne, after 1120.2010 (Amice de Montfort was born in 1108 in Norfolk, England 2012 and died circa 1168 in Leicester, England 2012.)