Roger de Mortimer of Wigmore 2160
- Born: Bef 1153, Wigmore Castle, Herefordshire, England 2160,2162
- Marriage (1): Isabel Millicent de Ferrers before 1196 2160
- Died: Bef 8 Jul 1214, Wigmore, Herefordshire, England 2160,2162
- Buried: Wigmore, Herefordshire, England 2163
Noted events in his life were:
• Killing and Imprisoned, 1179-1182. 2160 He fought for King Henry II against the rebellion of his son, Henry . In 1179 Roger was instrumental in the killing of Cadwallon ap Madog , the prince of Maelienydd and Elfael , both of which Mortimer coveted. He was imprisoned until June 1182 at Winchester for this killing.
Roger married Isabel Millicent de Ferrers, daughter of Walkelin de Ferrers and Godehaut de Toeni, before 1196.2160 (Isabel Millicent de Ferrers was born on 21 Feb 1166 in Oakham Castle, Rutland, England 2161 and died before 29 Apr 1252 in Lechlade, Gloucestershire, England 2160,2161.)