Bertha Schwaben (von Schwaben) Queen Consort of Burgundy di Italia 2601,2602
- Born: Cir 907, Burgundy, France 2601,2602
- Marriage (1): Rudolph II De Bourgogne King of Italy, Burgundy and Arles in 922 2601
- Died: 11 Aug 967, Bourgogne, France about age 60 2601,2602
- Buried: Payern Priory, Vaud, Switzerland 2601
Noted events in her life were:
• Royalty. 2601 a member of the Alemannic Hunfriding dynasty, was Queen consort of Upper Burgundy from 922 until 937 and Queen consort of Italy from 922 until 926, by her marriage with King Rudolph II . She again became Italian queen by her second marriage with King Hugh in 937 and ceased to be consort upon her husband's death in 948.
Up to today she is venerated as "Good Queen Bertha" (La reine Berthe) in the Swiss Romandy region, mainly in Vaud , and numerous myths and legends have evolved about her life.
Bertha married Rudolph II De Bourgogne King of Italy, Burgundy and Arles, son of Unknown and Willa De Vienne, in 922.2601 (Rudolph II De Bourgogne King of Italy, Burgundy and Arles was born in 897 in Juran Bourgogne, France 2603,2604 and died on 11 Aug 937 in France 2603,2604.)