- Born: 30 Jul 1759, Exeter, Washington, Rhode Island 121
- Marriage (1): Lucretia Fillmore in 1782 in prob Rhode Island 121
- Died: 10 Aug 1846, Isle La Motte, VT at age 87 121
- Buried: South Cemetery on Isle La Motte, VT 121
Noted events in his life were:
• Revolutionary War Vet. 121
• Possible children. 121 Gardner and Lucretia may have had other children names Cyrus, Jerusha, Thankful and Lucretia.
• Moved to Isle La Motte, VT, 1791. 121 Gardner and Lucretia moved to Isle La Motte, VT in 1791 and raised their family there.
Gardner married Lucretia Fillmore, daughter of Henry Fillmore and Thankful Downer, in 1782 in prob Rhode Island.121 (Lucretia Fillmore was born on 30 Jul 1759 in Norwich, Conn.,122,123 died on 17 May 1842 in Isle La Motte, Grand Isle County, VT 122 and was buried in May 1842 in South Cemetery on Isle La Motte, VT 124.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage Place, 1782, Prob Albany County, NY. 122