Mary Bosworth Callendar 207
- Born: 1705-1708, Swansea, MA 26
- Marriage (1): Obadiah Noble in 1733 in West Stockbridge, MA 26,200
- Marriage (2): Zachariah Bosworth on 29 Jan 1725 in Rehoboth, Bristol County, Massachusetts 205,206
- Died: 1786, Sheffield, MA at age 81 26
Noted events in her life were:
• Second Marriage. Mrs. Mary Bosworth, daughter of (perhaps Phillip) Callender of Sheffield married Obadiah. This was her second marriage.
By her first marriage to ? Bosworth, she had a daughter, Susanna. By her second marriage to Obadiah, she had five sons including our ancestor, Peter, who was the oldest.
The daughter by Mary's first marriage, Susanna, married Moses Fairchild of Sheffield on 2 Dec 1745. Obadiah must have been very fond of Susanna since he named her in his will dated 14 Oct 1785.
Mary married Obadiah Noble, son of Matthew Noble and Hannah Dewey, in 1733 in West Stockbridge, MA 26.,200 (Obadiah Noble was born on 19 Oct 1705 in Westfield, Massachusetts 201 and died on 6 Jun 1786 in Sheffield, Massachusetts 26,201.)
Mary next married Zachariah Bosworth on 29 Jan 1725 in Rehoboth, Bristol County, Massachusetts 205.,206 (Zachariah Bosworth was born on 11 Jul 1701 in Rehoboth, Massachusetts 208,209 and died on 19 Feb 1726 in Rehoboth, Bristol County, Massachusetts 209.)