Dorothie Radcliffe-Bigod 601,602
- Born: Abt 1529, Mulgrave, Yorkshire, England 602
- Christened: Settrington, East Riding, Yorkshire, England 607
- Marriage (1): Miles Harker in 1552 in England 602
- Marriage (2): Thomas Barnes
- Marriage (3): Roger Radcliffe in 1552 in Prob Settrington, Yorkshire, England 609
- Died: 18 Sep 1573, Barking, Essex, England about age 44 602,607
Noted events in her life were:
• Estate: Settrington, East Riding, Yorkshire, England. 610 Since Dorothy's brother Ralph died without children, the Bygod estates passed to the family Radclyff.
Dorothie married Miles Harker, son of Robert Harker and Unknown, in 1552 in England.602 (Miles Harker was born in 1510 in Settrington, Yorkshire, England 602 and died on 6 Nov 1574 in Settrington, Yorkshire, England 602.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Additional Source. 608 http://www.kareldegrote.nl/charlemagne/Donal_Ernest_Taylor.htm
This is another whacky source which purports to trace lineage to Charlemagne.
Dorothie next married Thomas Barnes. (Thomas Barnes was born about 1525 in Barking, Essex, England 611 and died about 1574 in Barking, Essex, England 611.)
Dorothie next married Roger Radcliffe in 1552 in Prob Settrington, Yorkshire, England.609 (Roger Radcliffe was born in 1525 in Mulgrave, Yorkshire, England 609 and died in 1588 609.)