Catherine (Katherine) Conyers
- Born: 1504, Hornby, West Riding, Yorkshire, England 612
- Christened: Mulgrave, Yorkshire, England 617
- Marriage (1): Sir Francis Bigod in 1524 in Settrington, East Riding, Yorkshire, England 612
- Died: 21 Oct 1566 at age 62 617
Noted events in her life were:
• Birth. 618 A different web site (http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=jdp-fam&id=I46873) shows Catherine's birth year as 1510 but agrees that her death year as 1566.
• Father. 610 Katherine was the daughter of William Lord Conyers by whom she had a son, Ralph, who was restored in blood by act of parliament in the third year of Edward VI but who died without issue and a daughter through whom the estates passed to the family Radclyffe.
Catherine married Sir Francis Bigod, son of Lord John Bigod of Settrington and Joan (Jane) Strangeways, in 1524 in Settrington, East Riding, Yorkshire, England.612 (Sir Francis Bigod was born on 4 Oct 1507 in Seaton How, Yorkshire, England,613 died 2 Jun 1537 (Executed) in Tyburn (near London), England 613,614 and was buried in Greyfriars, London, England 614.)