- Born: 1364, Burford, Shropshire, England 730
- Marriage (1): John Hastings Earl of Pembroke
- Marriage (2): John Holland First Duke Exeter, Earl Huntington on 24 Jun 1386 in Plymouth, Devonshire, England 729
- Marriage (3): John Cornwall Baron Fanhope
- Died: 24 Nov 1425 at age 61 730
- Buried: Burford Church, Shropshire, England 685
Noted events in her life were:
• Husband executed, early 1400. 731 Elizabeth's husband, John Holland, was found to have been involved in a plot to assassinate Henry IV and restore Richard II. Soon afterward he was captured by the /Countess of Hereford at Pleshy, Essex and beheaded there on her orders.
Elizabeth married John Hastings Earl of Pembroke. (John Hastings Earl of Pembroke was born in 1372 728 and died in 1389 728.)
Elizabeth next married John Holland First Duke Exeter, Earl Huntington, son of Sir Thomas de Holland Knight of the Garter, First Earl Kent and Joan Plantagenet Countess of Kent,"Fair Maid of Kent",Baroness Wake, on 24 Jun 1386 in Plymouth, Devonshire, England.729 (John Holland First Duke Exeter, Earl Huntington was born circa 1352 732 and died on 9 Jan 1400 in (Executed) Pleshy Castle near Chelmsford, Essex, England 732.)
Elizabeth next married John Cornwall Baron Fanhope.