Thomas Plantagenet of Woodstock, Duke of Gloucester 792
- Born: 7 Jan 1355, Woodstock Palace, Oxford, England 738,792
- Marriage (1): Eleanor de Bohun in 1376 791
- Died: 8 Sep 1397, Calais, France at age 42 738,792
Noted events in his life were:
• Death, Bef 15 Sep 1397, Calais, France. 792,793 Thomas was accused by King Richard II of conspiring with the Earls of Arundel and Warwick to depose and imprison the King. Thomas (Gloucester) was arrested and almost certainly murdered by orders of his nephew the King. Gloucester was not present on September 21 when the three appellants were called upon to answer for their treason. John Beaufort assisted in the prosecution.
• Sons. 772,792 Thomas's sons were the Dukes of Buckingham.
Thomas married Eleanor de Bohun, daughter of Humphrey IX de Bohun Knight of the Garter, Ninth Earl Hereford and Joan Fitzalan, in 1376.791 (Eleanor de Bohun was born in 1366,738,791 died on 3 Oct 1399 738,791,792 and was buried in Westminster Abbey, England 791.)